Monday, May 28, 2007

One Final Kiss Before Summer

I slept through a lot of Senior Week, but some observant souls caught some true gems as the school year ended.

Overheard at BC would like to extend a hearty hello to the Brighton SVU squad!

Bro #1: Dude you were pretty fucked up last night.
bro #2: Yeah I know man, I feel kind of bad...I guess I kind of just raped her, I dunno.

Overheard by Kerns, Upper Stairs

... and a hearty hello to the Brighton Vice squad!

Bro #1 (30 pack of busch light under his foot, beer in hand, drunk already): Yo man I was so fucked up on halloween.
Bro #2: Oh god man I know it was crazy.
Bro #1: yeah dude so I went to the bathroom and this girl was passed out in the bath tub, so naturally I pissed all over her!.
bro #2: For real man? Oh shit!
(high five)

Overheard by Kerns, the Comm Ave Bus

Semper Fi soldier, Semper Fi...

Bro-dog #1: You and I are a team.
Bro-dog #2: Was there any doubt?
Bro-dog #1 stops suddenly and grabs the other guy, holding him by the shoulders while looking him directly in the eyes: Go Eagles.

Overheard by Megan, the Mods

See you in September!

No comments: