Friday, May 4, 2007

Ffffffriday

So classes are officially done, but the idiocy continues! A big effing update this week, we hope you like it.

Honey, I don't think this is how genetics work.
Young looking white girl to friend: "Although, I've always wanted to date a black man, because I really want a little black baby."

- Overheard by Court in Hillside

She was home-schooled.
Guy: "Yeah so this weekend, he's gonna try to like, go all the way with her."
Girl: "What do you mean?"
Guy: "Ya know, take it to home base... Ya know, a home run, see what I'm getting at?"
Girl: "I just don't understand what you're getting at here."

- Overheard by Will in Hillside

Fellatio Disbelief!
Excited Guy: "So she swallows??"
Fellated Guy: "Yeah!!"
Excited Guy: "Without gagging??"
Fellated Guy: "Yeah!"

- Overheard by Will in the Dustbowl

Suddenly ethics strike
Girl walks by, guy attempts to grab her ass but misses and stumbles. Girl is oblivious.
Guy: "Dammit, missed. Shes got a boyfriend though, I can't do that."

- Overheard by Court at Off Campus Party

The second part of this submission is like a tasteless bumper sticker you see and chuckle at.
Girl to her friend: Is there something about me that makes
people want to make fun of me?

Later that night, drunk dude walking by the study lounge: Asians!
Stop studying!

--Overheard by "Doesn't judge because she was also in the study lounge"

No comments: