Friday, May 18, 2007

And We're Off

End of the year folks. It's raining as I write this which, while sucking a giant tool, I will still refer to as "strangely appropriate." Even if it isn't appropriate, at all.

We've learned a lot this year; we've learned... well, actually I'm not so sure we've learned anything. Hmm, well, whatever. It's the end of the year, the Busch Light is lukewarm, and the line at Mary Ann's is just starting to go out the door despite the fact that impoverished Sudanese refugees would find the place repugnant.

Just two updates for you today. Keep your eyes peeled though as there may be a super special Senior Week edition here on Monday. We'll be back in September listening in on your conversations and laughing about them here. In the meantime, it's off to summer on my yacht, as I sail from here to the Lesser Antilles to indulge in my favorite whim: jungle fever. Tally Ho!

Dude! With all that pussy your going to need a PussyMobile!

Plaid shorts guy: Dude, I have two words for you: senior week.
Yellow polo shirt guy: Don't even get me started, man.
Plaid shorts guy: I swear to you, I am going to fuck at least seven chicks.
(pause)
Yellow polo shirt guy: Hey ! That's a pussy for every day of the week!
[Hi-five]

Overheard by Megan on the Comm Ave bus.

As opposed to burning it for sport I guess.

Bro 1- Dude, they wouldn't buy my book back!
Bro 2- Aww dude, well I guess you could donate it to the Ethiopians...
Bro 1- Yeah, but even they probably wont want it, it sucks so much
Bro 2- Yeah, they'll probably just burn it....for fuel...

Overheard by Sean in the Book Buy-Back line.

No comments: