Friday, April 20, 2007

Big Update

A big update today. Thanks to everyone whose become our virtual friend on Facebook (We virtually <3 you!) and who have submitted in the past couple of days. Keep 'em coming!

On a more random note, who is this year's commencement speaker?

I mean, I'm sure he's qualified, but seriously, why don't I give a speech? I have some interesting ideas and parting words for this years class. Ok, I'm rambling.

I mean, Iraq really isn't a war, c'mon...

Girl #1: I don't understand why Liberals have such a problem with "Dub-ya"
Girl #2: Oh, I know. It's not like he's some Hitler or something.
Girl #1: Yeah, they act as if he started some huge war.
Girl #2: Seriously.

- Overheard by Meagan, Hillside

Well, I can still go to Newbury Street, right?

Girl to a group of her friends waiting for her just outside BCPD: So
girlies, I guess I'm like, going to prison.

The emphysema is pretty sweet too.

Two kids smoking on the patio under 90 being much too cool for school:
Guy 1: Dude, everything here sucks.
Guy 2: Yeah. [long, thoughtful pause] Except for smoking.

Overheard by Liz, BCPD & 90.

There's a Biggie track where he addresses this very issue.

Nerdy Freshman boy: I don't think gangsters have causes...

Overheard by J&S, the Quad.


No comments: